Monday, January 30, 2012

Fear is Useless

"Write it in your mind and sing it in your heart...all fear is useless."
-Homily by Father Gary

The only way to Life is trusting Jesus in all things. Thankful today for His powerful Grace.

Gifts #204-220

Living with greater joy, knowing that my anxieties and fears are useless.

Thankful for His Love which is allowing me to abandon my fears.

The enlightening and influential writings of our Saints.

The miracle of the Mass & the Eucharist. It never ceases to amaze me. How it changes me, every single time.

Offering Hope-filled prayers instead of anxiety-ridden prayers.

Alex cuddling with me on the couch.

Coloring with Anna.

My special weekend with Ryan. Looking into his eyes while dancing with him and singing to him. Watching him laugh & be a silly little boy. Watching him enjoy a snow cone in January.

John rubbing my cheek while nursing.

Hand-painted glass coffee mugs, made by the children, that remind me of stained glass windows.

Anna talking about the virtue of Prudence and the story of The Three Little Pigs.

Our Little Flower's Girls Club & our faith-filled leaders.

Alex winning 2nd place in the writing competition.

John squealing when he figured out how to jump in his jumperoo.

John & Anna laughing as he kicked his feet in her bath.

Rocking & singing to my baby.

My hard working, never tired husband and how much he loves us all.

3 comments:

  1. I love your list! Keep up the inspiring work...Theresa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I can envision these things as I am reading them. You are such a great mom and inspiring woman!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the encouragement. I needed it today. ~Julie

    ReplyDelete