"I give praise to you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, for although you have hidden these things from the wise and the learned you have revealed them to the child-like." ~ Matthew 12:25
I read this today preparing for scripture study and the first thought that came to mind was my gratitude journal. I cannot help but wonder how many times my eyes saw these gifts, but my heart failed to give praise, so I didn't really see them. I do feel more like a child. I'm learning to see the world in His Light. My steps are a littler easier these days & my worries feel lighter. I thank you, Lord, for opening my heart & soul to these first 100 Gifts. Lord, give me the grace to always see your mighty works with the wonder & awe of child.
92. The sun shining on a cold day.
93. Days starting to get longer.
93. Orange, pink and purple swirling in the winter sky.
94. The quiet, cold lake mirroring the swirling sunset.
95. Anna counting the ducks sitting on the glass smooth water.
96. Dark, almost black, trees against the pastel sky.
97. My amazing & beautiful first daughter who overwhelms me with her character and strength.
98. Still listening to Christmas carols on January 3rd.
99. A calm first day back to school.
100. A friend with inspiring faith.
101. Making a friend smile.
102. Meditating on God's Word.
103. The peace of His Word.