“The first end I propose in our daily work is to do the will of God; secondly, to do it in the manner he wills it; and thirdly, to do it because it is his will.”
~Elizabeth Ann Seton
My list of 1000 Gifts is teaching me to live in the will of God for His Glory. Gratitude for all things from God is gratitude for His plan. Surrender...surrender to His will. Thank you, Holy Spirit, for speaking to me, help me to always listen with an open soul.
104. Scripture study.
105. Good coffee with friends before scripture study.
106. Calm after a little chaos in the early morning.
107. Remembering to slow down.
108. Community & fellowship.
109. My parish.
110. Big brother singing to his baby brother.
111. Ryan's laughter & gratitude that God gave him the brother he always wanted & prayed for.
112. Warm, buttery popcorn- it makes my kids so happy.
113. Warm fleece.
114. Baby talk & giggles.
115. The gifts that keep coming.
116. Ann's book & blog- The Holy Spirit, through her beautiful work, is inspiring, teaching & leading me to true freedom in Christ.
117. My husband. His dedication to taking care of our family. His willingness to forgive. He is always steady and keeps me centered. He loves me through my craziness.
118. My parents and everything I have learned from them. They have taught me how to parent. They model the Sacrament of Marriage. And they continue to show me how to follow Christ in caring for the least of these.