Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Slow down... move with Purpose.

On my drive home from the gym early this morning I found myself hurrying. Hurrying to get home to help the 3 older kids get ready for school & to nurse the baby. Hurrying so my husband can leave for work. When my body hurries my mind starts to follow, so my sewing list for Christmas starts to rush through my head. I pray for the grace to slow down. I pray that my body and mind will move with purpose, His purpose. Ann at http://www.aholyexperience.com/ reminds me that there are no emergenies, only amatures hurry. She says, God’s Word never says Hurry Up. God's words only whisper: Wake Up.


Dear Heavenly Father, I am grateful for...

#6...my life.
#7...nursing my baby.
#8...pouring my first cup of coffee while everyone else is still asleep.
#9...not hitting the puppy that ran out onto the road on my way to the gym this morning.
#10... a peaceful morning.
#11...Ann, her blog and her book.

No comments:

Post a Comment