Monday, December 12, 2011

Day one

There is no better season then Advent to begin my journal of gifts. The season of emptying oneself to prepare for The Gift. And there is no better week to begin then this third week of Advent, the week of Joy. Joy through gratitude, I keep saying it over & over again. So simple, so powerful. And this is a perfect day to begin this journal, The feast day of Our Lady of Guadalupe. Her gratitude & surrender are complete and perfect.  My surrender is an imperfect work in progress.

Heavenly Father, thank you for...

#1 Jesus
#2 My husband, children and family.
#3 A warm home on a cold night.
#4 My youngest daughter still climbing into bed with us.
#5 Our Lady

2 comments:

  1. I love getting in on day one. Count and never stop counting! And I absolute love #1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He blesses us is ways we never used to consider. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete